The Arabic language is superior in many ways; foremost among them the fact that, in addition to being the language of the Qur'an, it is the language of acts of worship and other aspects of Islam. Therefore, acts of worship cannot be fulfilled and in-depth knowledge of Islamic Sciences cannot be achieved, without an understanding of the Arabic language. In addition, many Ahadith regarding its virtue have been narrated.
Furthermore, if the Arabic language is put in everyday use, another great benefit can be achieved, a benefit that no other language has to offer; that the user of the Arabic language gains a resemblance to the Angels, the inhabitants of Heaven, and, most importantly of all, the Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم. This, indeed, is a great honour for any Muslim; an honour superseded by no other.
This course has a duration of two years, and is designed as a part-time course. Upon completion, students will be able to understand most words in the Qur'an, compose short passages in Arabic, comprehend classical Arabic texts, and speak Arabic in an articulate manner. Students will also learn the basic rulings of Islamic Rituals, in addition to attending a self-development session every Saturday.
p.s. Kindly read the FAQ at the end of this to get complete understading about the course.
|Year 1||Year 2|
- Learn words of everyday use
- Be able to translate short sentences
- Be able to pronounce Arabic words correctly
- Understand the different forms of Arabic nouns and verbs
- Understand the basic rules of Arabic Grammar
- Be able to comprehend short passages
- Be able to comprehend sentences of everyday use
- Understand the morphological rules of making different forms of words
- Understand further rules of Arabic Grammar
- Be able to apply basic grammatical rules to short sentences
- Be able to comprehend short passages from the Quran, the Seerah, and Islamic History.
- Understand changes in Arabic words
- Understand further rules of Arabic Grammar
- Identify different types of words in the Quran and the Hadith
- Be able to comprehend basic expressions in Modern Arabic
- Be able to have short conversions in Arabic
- Be able to compose short essays in Arabic
- Be able to comprehend simple Arabic texts
- Understand the application of grammatical rules
- Be able to comprehend classical anecdotes in Arabic
- Be able to articulately speak in Arabic
|Year 1||Year 2|
Applicant should be able to:
- Read Qur'an
- Read, write, and join Arabic Alphabets
Q: What is the fee for this program?
Ans: Whatever the student can afford, though recommended is AED 500/= per month. Kindly note that we do not stop imparting knowledge to anyone because of their financial constraints.
Q: The class timings are not appropriate for me. Can I still enroll in this program?
Ans: Yes, in case you have a genuine reason then the academy supervisors have the authority to allow you to be on recordings provided your recordings attendance is assured 90% and above in every subject.
Q: In case I have difficulty in understanding a subject or the entire program?
Ans: You can always contact the subject teacher or teaching assistants initially for help. Still, if you don't find any improvement in yourself, you are free to email the supervisor of the academy as well.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday (7 am to 11 am)
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (8 pm to 11 pm)
- "I have been associated with the Nur ul Ilm Academy for more than 6 years now and it has contributed immensely to my understanding of Qur'an, Hadith and the demands of the Deen of Allah from me. I highly recommend Nur ul Ilm Academy for Self Development and learning Islamic Sciences."
- "I have completed seven years of the course and can say that the course is ideal for working professionals who want to connect with Allah and His deen while juggling their professional and personal life. The teachers specially Shaykh Mufti Tauqeer Sb take personal interest in the religious growth of every student and I feel very blessed to be associated with this institute."
- "Nur ul Ilm Academy is an ideal place for those who wish to quench their religious thirst while maintaining a balance with their worldly commitments. Nur ul Ilm offers a mix of courses that are designed to meet the requirements of full time professionals who along with their work want to focus on their spiritual development and grow their understanding of the religion. I have personally benefited immensely from all the learned teachers who pay personal attention to every individual's need and highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about studying religious sciences while being able to continue with their daytime jobs"
- “I always wanted to learn more about the fundamentals, methodologies, sciences, and history of Islam. The classes offered at Nur ul Ilm, under the guidance of Shaykh Mufti Tauqeer, not only quenched my thirst for knowledge but I have also learned the best ways to apply that knowledge into my daily life.”
- “NUI offers a unique opportunity for spiritual development through the acquisition of true knowledge. I have been quite amazed by the way the institute is managed which is not just any other ‘madrasa’. NUI is a very professionally and passionately managed Islamic education institution that meets the needs of today’s professional and technological generation.”
- “NUI has been very beneficial to me personally, it helped me refresh my faith and got me closer to my Creator. I feel NUI Academy encompasses holistic personality development according to the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed sallallaho alaihi wa sallam. And the best thing is that the academy is managed in a professional and progressive manner while staying true to the core Islamic beliefs.”
- “NUI is one of the very few institutes that teaches Quran and Hadeeth for working professionals and businessmen. The spiritual development at NUI has helped me manage my professional career much better. And I am learning things which, I now know, are so important to our well-being.”
- “NUI has been a place where I have understood the true purpose of life. It has helped me get close to Allah SWT. NUI is an ideal place for working professionals to understand and follow our deen along with their work life. I would highly recommend NUI for anyone who wants to develop him / herself and gain the true knowledge of our beautiful religion.”