“If Allah desires good for someone, He gives him understanding in the Deen”
Ever since you are born, your parents are trying to teach you Islam through Hifz of certain duas, verses or surahs, helping you to recite Qur’an. But, have you been able to gauge the insight spirit of Islam in yourself or you still feel the need to rebuild on your concepts or refresh what you have learned so far? All this emptiness within you can be filled easily with the love of Allah ta'ala and the Prophet(peace be upon him) through keeping close company of Qur’an and Hadith.
In order to help you bridge this gap, and for the men who cannot commit to the 8 year program, we are offering a one-year course to provide you a platform where you can study Qur’an, Ahadith and Legal Rulings about your religious obligations, daily rituals and activities, along with character building.
p.s. Kindly do read FAQ at the end to get full understanding of the program
The syllabus includes:
- Tafseer of last quarter of 30th Juz
- Collection of 40 Hadith
- Basic Hanafi Fiqh
Nur ul Ilm Institute, Al-Barsha, Dubai.
This course is also available online via online broadcasts to any country in the world.
Students' time Commitment
The course requires an estimated 8 hours per week overview for getting the desired result from this program.
1- Minimum Age: 13 years
2- Basic computer skills needed
3- Students (residents of Dubai and Sharjah) must appear live in-person for all days of final exams at the Dubai campus. Overseas residents must simultaneously appear live online for those days at the same time.
Text books and handouts will be provided to the students in the beginning of the program. Along with it, additional audio lessons, reading material, quizzes, self-study assignments will be provided as and when required by the course teacher.
To join this course, all we require is a heart filled with desire to dive into the beautiful ocean of the true knowledge.
Q: What is the fee for this program?
Ans: Whatever the student can afford, though recommended is AED 500/= per month. Kindly note that we do not stop imparting knowledge because of anybody's financial constraints.
Q: The class timings are not appropriate for me. Can I still enroll in this program?
Ans: Yes, in case you have a genuine reason then the academy supervisors have the authority to allow you to be on recordings provided your recordings attendance is assured 90% and above in every subject.
Q: In case I have difficulty in understanding a subject or the entire program?
Ans: You can always contact the subject teacher or teaching assistants initially for help. Still, if you don't find any improvement in yourself, you are free to email the supervisor of the academy as well.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical issues during registration, please join our WhatsApp group: Click here to join the group
Twice a week
Saturday (7am to 11am)
Sunday (8pm to 11pm)
- "I have been associated with the Nur ul Ilm Academy for more than 6 years now and it has contributed immensely to my understanding of Qur'an, Hadith and the demands of the Deen of Allah from me. I highly recommend Nur ul Ilm Academy for Self Development and learning Islamic Sciences."
- "I have completed seven years of the course and can say that the course is ideal for working professionals who want to connect with Allah and His deen while juggling their professional and personal life. The teachers specially Shaykh Mufti Tauqeer Sb take personal interest in the religious growth of every student and I feel very blessed to be associated with this institute."
- "Nur ul Ilm Academy is an ideal place for those who wish to quench their religious thirst while maintaining a balance with their worldly commitments. Nur ul Ilm offers a mix of courses that are designed to meet the requirements of full time professionals who along with their work want to focus on their spiritual development and grow their understanding of the religion. I have personally benefited immensely from all the learned teachers who pay personal attention to every individual's need and highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about studying religious sciences while being able to continue with their daytime jobs"
- “I always wanted to learn more about the fundamentals, methodologies, sciences, and history of Islam. The classes offered at Nur ul Ilm, under the guidance of Shaykh Mufti Tauqeer, not only quenched my thirst for knowledge but I have also learned the best ways to apply that knowledge into my daily life.”
- “NUI offers a unique opportunity for spiritual development through the acquisition of true knowledge. I have been quite amazed by the way the institute is managed which is not just any other ‘madrasa’. NUI is a very professionally and passionately managed Islamic education institution that meets the needs of today’s professional and technological generation.”
- “NUI has been very beneficial to me personally, it helped me refresh my faith and got me closer to my Creator. I feel NUI Academy encompasses holistic personality development according to the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed sallallaho alaihi wa sallam. And the best thing is that the academy is managed in a professional and progressive manner while staying true to the core Islamic beliefs.”
- “NUI is one of the very few institutes that teaches Quran and Hadeeth for working professionals and businessmen. The spiritual development at NUI has helped me manage my professional career much better. And I am learning things which, I now know, are so important to our well-being.”
- “NUI has been a place where I have understood the true purpose of life. It has helped me get close to Allah SWT. NUI is an ideal place for working professionals to understand and follow our deen along with their work life. I would highly recommend NUI for anyone who wants to develop him / herself and gain the true knowledge of our beautiful religion.”